Dr. Ashley Sikand is a board-certified otolaryngologist (ENT). He graduated from the University of Alberta School of Medicine and completed residency training at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver. He then pursued fellowship training at the California Ear Institute at Stanford, Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Sikand was also a visiting fellow at the University Hospital in Zurich Switzerland where he studied advanced skull base and neurotolgic surgery.
Dr. Ashley Sikand founded Nevada Sinus Relief and has become an expert in the field of sinus and nasal disorders. He is committed to providing individualized care and treatment plans for his patients. His philosophy is to provide well developed options for each patient and discuss a comprehensive strategy for successful outcomes.
He also enjoys teaching both colleagues and physicians in training and has previously served faculty positions at the University of Washington, University of Southern California and University of Nevada, Reno. He currently serves as assistant professor at Touro University and the University of Nevada School of Medicine, Las Vegas. Dr. Ashley Sikand has published research studies over the last 15 years that have positioned Nevada Sinus Relief at the cutting edge of evaluating less invasive office based treatment options.
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 1993-present
- American Rhinologic Society, 1998-present
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow, 1998
- Royal College of Surgeons Canada, Fellow, 1993
- American Neurotology Society, 1995
- Diplomate, American Board of Otolaryngology, Board Certification
- Nevada Medical License
- California Medical License (inactive)