Before requesting an appointment, please make sure that Dr. Sikand and his medical practice are a provider for your insurance plan. The name of the practice is Ear, Nose, and Throat Consultants of Nevada. Check your insurance company's provider directory or visit our patient resource page by clicking here.
All HMO plans that need a referral must be directed to ENT Consultants of Nevada. If you have a Health Plan of Nevada (HPN) HMO or POS please call the practice’s appointment department directly at (702) 792-6700 .
If you have already seen Dr. Sikand or you are an established patient of the practice, you will need to contact them directly for medical questions, prescription refills, or to make follow up appointments. Our scheduler can make new patient appointments with Dr. Sikand or his certified physicians assistant, Kate Paner.
Appointments can be made on Monday afternoons from 1:00 p.m. to 3:20 p.m., Tuesdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:20 p.m., Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Wednesdays are reserved for the operating room.
The clinic is located in Northwest Las Vegas in the Medical Technology District. Our office is in the Mountain View Professional Park between Tenaya Way and Rainbow Blvd. just off the 95 North Freeway. Please see our Contact page for a map and directions.
Preparing for Your Visit
To help expedite the check-in process, please register for your electronic patient portal and log in prior to each appointment. Your patient portal can be activated when making your appointment.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Health Insurance ID cards and a Photo ID
- If you have a copy of your CT sinus report and images, try to bring them with you.
- Any medical records that you have pertaining to your condition would be helpful. We can request medical records on your behalf with a signed release for medical records.
- Name, phone number, and address of your pharmacy.
- Form of payment for your office visit co-pay and/or co-insurance. (Procedures that do not fall under a regular office visit may be subject to an additional co-pay and/or co-insurance)