Nevada Sinus Relief is not a clinic or medical office. It is the personal brand of Dr. Ashley Sikand. He is a physician and surgeon with Ear, Nose, and Throat Consultants (ENTC) of Nevada. He created Nevada Sinus Relief because he mainly treats sinus and nasal conditions. Patient resources including forms and office information can be found below.
If you are interested in making an appointment, please send an electronic appointment request or call (702) 805-1550. If you must leave a voice message, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Health Plan of Nevada (HPN) has specific guidelines for referring doctors to follow. HPN HMO and POS patients will need to call the practice’s appointment department at (702) 792-6700.
Appointments can be made on Tuesdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Thursdays from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. In office surgery all day Monday and on Thursday mornings. Wednesdays are reserved for the operating room.
The practice is located in Northwest Las Vegas in the Medical Technology District. Our office is in the Mountain View Professional Park between Tenaya Way and Rainbow Blvd. just off the 95 North Freeway. Please see our Contact page for a map and directions.
PREPARing FOR YOUR VISIt
To help expedite the check-in process, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- New Patient Intake Forms (see below under “Patient Forms”)
- A complete list of all medications that you are taking including prescription and over-the-counter medicines. Please also list all vitamins and herbal supplements.
- Health Insurance ID cards and a Photo ID
- If you have a copy of your CT sinus report and images, try to bring them with you.
- Any medical records that you have pertaining to your condition would be helpful. We can request medical records on your behalf with a signed release for medical records.
- Name, phone number, and address of your pharmacy.
- Form of payment for your office visit co-pay and/or co-insurance. (Procedures that do not fall under a regular office visit may be subject to an additional co-pay and/or co-insurance)
You may complete the new patient forms before your office arrival. Please print the forms and bring them with you to your appointment. You can fax them to (702) 780-6912 or save them as a PDF file and email it to [email protected]
- Patient Demographic Form
- Health History
- HIPAA Disclosure
- Insurance Responsibility Form
- In Office Procedure Insurance Form
- SNOT 22 Questionnaire
These forms should be completed once a year to ensure the accuracy of your information. Most importantly, let us know if you have any changes to your health history such as medications, surgeries, or other medical conditions diagnosed since your last visit.